Tuesday, September 16, 2014


Dear Quinn,
I still can't get over how much you are talking and how independent you have become.

How is it that you are better at working the DVD player than I am? How did you figure out how to surf channels on the TV, or play videos on Daddy's iPhone?

After several weeks of trying, you mastered the buckle on your stroller this morning. *click* "There it goes! I did it!"
You are such a big girl! Soon you will not need us anymore at all. Lately you have even been insisting that you read your bedtime stories to yourself, which breaks my heart. Everything from walking up and down the steps to putting on your shoes is, "I do it!" 

Next week you will be 23 months old!

Here are some photos from the last days of summer:

Ready to run at Aunt Rebecca and Uncle TJ's Rehearsal Dinner!
Long walks on the waterfront with Daddy
I love boats!
Watching Annie - I am so civilized!
...sometimes! 
E-A-G-L-E-S-TUVWXYZ...Eagles!
 
 We love you, Peanut!


Video bonus: Running at the River

No comments:

Post a Comment