Friday, January 10, 2014

Holidays 2013 - Cookie Exchange!

My dear little Quinn,
Our 2014 is off to a very slow start.  Illness, along with the cold weather, has kept us mostly confined to the apartment - but the upside of this has been a lot of quality time with you. 

Before we move on to the new year, I wanted to share some photos of the holiday party season.  Here we are kicking it off at the 2013 Quinn Family Cookie Exchange at your great Aunt Chrissy's house in West Chester.  I was so impressed that you stayed up so late partying, until I found out that everyone had been sneaking you cookies behind my back.  Here are the pictures:

All the ladies!

Me and my Mommy
Nice, nice teddy bear
With Great Aunt Chrissy and cousin Michelle
What are these metal thingies on your teeth??

Cousins Kate and Michelle
The best part of the cookie exchange - the cookies!
Mom-Mom, Mommy - and me!
Great Aunt Kathy showing me the ornaments
Michelle playing the violin

Craft time!  Making ornaments in honor of my great, great Aunt Helen!
 We had a great time with you, Quinn.  Much more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment