Friday, July 19, 2013

Party Girl

Dear Quinn,
We are less than two hours away from another weekend, and I haven't yet written about the last one!

Saturday

You had so much fun making friends (and enemies) at your friend Benny's first birthday party.

Benny, let me sit on your Mommy's lap for a minute!

I love necklaces!

I know it's your birthday, but I'm gonna take your brand new toys...

My first time playing in a sand box
Fascinating!
Andrew, let's make goofy faces at the camera!
And then we went to Grammy and Pop-pop's house to see Aunt Jo and Uncle Chris.  You seem totally at home at their house now.

First you read the book to me, Aunt Jo,...
...Then I'll read it to you!

I missed you, Grammy!

You too, Uncle TJ!
I wore my University of Florida dress just for you, Uncle Chris!

On Sunday, we went to your great-Aunt Theresa and Uncle John's house to see cousin Anthony who was visiting from Florida.  All your Florida people came home!

The whole family!

Cousin Vinny loves you

Me and Mom-Mom

Playin' the piano with Aunt 'Lena


Now, we are off to the shore and you are off to spend the weekend with Mom-Mom and Pop Daddy.  We'll miss you, Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment