Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nine Months

Dear Quinn,
My sweet baby girl.  Where does the time go?  You have been with us for nine months.  lately you are making it more difficult for me to find the time to write these posts for you.  We are all very busy these days, but you are the busiest of all.  You take your job of exploring the world very seriously.  You furrow your little brow and observe everything around you.  Nothing escapes your attention. 

You are growing up so fast. You have your own life independent from us at school.  People I've never met greet you by name in the hallways.  You have friends.  You even have a best friend, a little boy who was born three days after you.  Tales of your adventures together are mentioned often in your daily reports.  Just yesterday you were observed stealing his Cheerios.  

Both of you have moved up into the room across the hall.  You were definitely ready, but we are going to miss your teacher, whom I have really grown to trust.  We got her a gift and asked that she visit you on occasion in the Big Girl Room.

Last week you had your nine month checkup and I am proud to report that you are now 21 pounds, 6 oz and 28 inches tall.  You are in the 90th percentile for weight and the 64th for height.

You currently have five teeth, three on the bottom and two on top.  You love to dance.  You fearlessly cruise around the room by moving from one piece of furniture to another.  Your favorite book of the moment is Five Little Monkeys.  You are still the sweetest, happiest baby in the world and you make us laugh every single day.  

We love you so much, baby Quinn!



Daddy, pay attention to me!
I'll feed myself, Mommy!

Showing off my strength at my nine month checkup!
Tipping the scales

 







No comments:

Post a Comment