Friday, August 16, 2013

Wildwood Days

Dear Quinn,
Last weekend, Grammy and Pop-Pop invited us to join them down the shore, so we took you to Wildwood to see the ocean for the very first time.  I'm so happy that you got to see the place where it all started for our little family, because that is where I met your Daddy. 

You are so lucky that your grandparents have a beach house!  They had it all ready for you.  They brought down a high chair, toys, a stroller and the pack and play (which Pop-Pop made up all comfy for you.)  Grammy stocked the kitchen with all the stuff you like to eat (bananas, avocados, peach flavored puffs!) and even had brand new clothes hanging in the closet. They love you so much, Quinn!  I couldn't count how many times they said how happy they were to have you there.

Here are some pictures from our fun weekend!

Thank you Grammy and Pop-Pop!!

Dancin' with my music ball!
Slept through the night in my seashore bed!
Storytime with Grammy


Mommy, Daddy and Quinn
Center of attention



Hello Pop-Pop? It's the Elephant - may I speak with Quinn?

It's for you
Quinn sees the ocean

A little apprehensive


The next day...


I love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment