Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby's First Easter

Dear Quinn,
Happy Easter, baby!  We have had such a fun whirlwind of a weekend celebrating with you. 

The Easter Bunny (ahem...your grandparents) was very good to you, Quinn.  You got all kinds of good stuff - books, teething toys, a fancy bib, baby food, two cases of diapers, a stuffed bunny, and tons of clothes - a whole new wardrobe for spring. You are so very lucky.  

We had dinner with Daddy's family yesterday and my family today.  You made us very proud by showing everyone your beautiful smile and sweet little personality all day long.

My dear baby, you are too little to meet the Easter bunny or go hunting for eggs, but I was anxious to begin some traditions with you anyway.

Here we are dyeing eggs - you loved it!

This is fun!
mad scientist

Let's learn about colors while we wait...
Green!
A yellow one!

You like the purple one the best -
it's the only one your Daddy hasn't eaten yet


Look at all my eggs!
You also helped me bake some carrot cookies and put together an Easter basket for Daddy!
We had so much fun on our girls day!
I also wanted to share one of the Easter pictures I took for your little Christmas calendar.  This photo was taken on December 5, 2012, when you were a little over a month old. 


So tiny, Quinn!  Look at you now with the same bunny:


I can't believe how much you have grown.  We love you so much, baby girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment