Sunday, November 25, 2012

Baby's First Bath

Dear Quinn,
Below is a photographic story of your very first bath.  It took place on Thanksgiving Day, 2012 - almost one month after your birth.  Don't worry - your father and I had been regularly sponge bathing you, but as first time parents we were a little nervous about dunking you in actual water.

Since we were going to have a turkey dinner at your Grammy's that night, we decided it was finally time to give you a proper bath so that you would be fresh and clean for your visit. 

You'll be happy to know that these are stills captured from a video.  In the interest of you becoming President someday, I won't post it for the world to see.  Plus your Daddy doesn't want any nudie videos of you on the Internet - ever, so pictures it is.  

Here we go:

Taking the plunge!


I don't know about this...

I hate it!



Okay, this isn't so bad
One butt shot - I couldn't resist



 All clean!

I survived!
Ready for Thanksgiving Dinner at Grammy and Pop-pop's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment