Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!

Dear Baby Quinn,
Last year on Mother's Day, I was just beginning to feel you kick.  I had no idea what was ahead of me and never could have imagined that it would be so amazing.

You and your Daddy worked hard to make my first Mother's Day very special.  I came home from work on Saturday night to a clean apartment and flowers on the table.  He brought you downstairs on Sunday morning so I could sleep in - and then we went out to a lovely brunch, where you ate all your carrots like a big girl.

Later in the day, Uncle TJ and Rebecca came over to stay with you so your Daddy and I could go out
to dinner at my favorite restaurant.

I am the luckiest Mommy in the world! 

...But not because of all this fancy stuff - I am blessed because I am your Mommy - and you are the sweetest, happiest baby ever.

You are so thoughtful, Quinn!  You made me a lovely gift at school, and you posed for pictures to make a pretty card for your grandmothers and great-grandmother.

I'm so glad you got to spend time with them all to make their holidays special too.  We all love you so much!


My frame - I love it!
"I'm glad you like your necklace, Mom-Mom...now can I play with it?"

Four generations
Quinn and Nana Quinn
"I was a good girl at brunch, how come I can't go to dinner?"
All dressed up for Grammy's house!
Daddy, you forgot to take a picture of me and my Grammy

Thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day, Quinn!  

No comments:

Post a Comment