Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Family Photos!

Dear Quinn,
A few weeks ago, Nicole from Va.Sa.Lo Studios came over to do a family photo shoot with us. I am absolutely in love with how they turned out.  Not only did Nicole make us look great, she really captured the beauty and charm of our lovely Queen Village neighborhood.  

I ended up purchasing almost 100 photos because it was so hard to pare down my favorites.

Here is a little sampling of the shoot:  























I'm not sure how much longer we'll be living here, so I'm thrilled to have these photos to commemorate this time in our lives. 

You may remember that Nicole also did our Maternity photo shoot in the Outer Banks.

She can be contacted via her website or Facebook.  Hire her and tell her that Quinn sent you!

1 comment:

  1. these are great, I love the colors in your outfits!

    ReplyDelete