Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eleven!

Dear Quinn,

You are 11 weeks old!

You continue to grow and learn new skills.  On Sunday night your daddy and I got all dressed up to go out to dinner.  I nursed you right before we left so that you would sleep in the restaurant.  As you were eating, I noticed you were waving something around in your fat little fist.  It was my earring!  I didn't even notice that you pulled it out of my ear. You're so sneaky, Quinn! Your daddy joked that we could teach you to lift wallets. 

Now that your vision is clearer, you enjoy interacting with people and have even started showing interest in toys. You love your "Soothe and Glow Seahorse" that lives in your bassinet, and when the dangling animals are attached to your little chair you literally squeal with delight.

Goodnight Seahorse!
You have also recently noticed the TV....  I'm not too happy about this latest development, but it's ok with your father, because it means you will sit quietly on his lap while he watches the game. 
I like football, Daddy!
You are very smiley these days - and very sleepy.  Some days you sleep until noon and then take a long nap.  You must be very tired from all that growing. 

Zzzz...
I shouldn't have typed that!  You are now awake and calling me to get you up from your (very short) nap. 

Here are some pictures until next time:









1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable, happy little girl! I love the pic if her and Tim watching tv- they look like twins!

    ReplyDelete