Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Friends

Dear Quinn,
What an amazing thing it has been to share the crazy journey of pregnancy and motherhood with my bestest friend in the whole widest world - your "Aunt" Amy.  I have been so blessed to have the gift of true friendship in my life - and I wish the same for you. 

Amy and I met in sixth grade, but you have the good fortune of already knowing someone I hope will be your lifelong friend - her son, Benny. 

"Hey Quinn, look at me!"
"Check this out, Benny - I can put my whole fist in my mouth."
"Hmm... not Impressed."
"Let's hold hands!"

Makin' a move...
"I wanna touch that chubby cheek!"
BFFs!
 Video Bonus: Quinn and Benny


I love you both so much!

1 comment:

  1. 1. This is the most adorable thing ever - both babies are so so cute!
    2. Quinn is huge all of the sudden! wow! i need to see her again soon!

    ReplyDelete